Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So Les, and Sherri and I were reminiscing..


Hahahaha so yestrday Sherri and Les and I were remembering(with fondness) this little funny show, that some might say is equal to Nacho Libre in the giggles dept. I myself being a 3 Amigos fan for flippin ever, have to say that perhaps Nacho is slightly funnyier, but just ever so slightly. So I must pay them tribute...The salute the amigo's do, is one Les and Nan and I actually did often, whenever we neeed good chuckles. So I challenge u to remember the salute and perform it for a loved one or even a complete stranger if u do not get even a little chuckle the world is sadly arrigh......xoxo

5 comments:

Sherri said...

i love this movie! I might rent it tonight, I might not. Hmmmmm

nan said...

Love this flick! Forgot how funny it is. I think I will rent it also. Too bad you do not live next door Sherri.

Leslie said...

i freakin own it!!!!
i must love it the best.

Sherri said...

um, you're bragging.

Leslie said...

i know.
i do that sometimes.
thanks for putting me in my place.