Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ME TAGGED ME LUV U LONG TIME!!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Just started travel school.
2. 5 Things on my To Do List: Clean my house, Paint and texture yet another room, for my mom. Finish planting my planters,call Sherris about this weekend, Help Kenya plan an end o the year party...
3. What Snacks do I enjoy? mmmm Chips and Salsa--Onion Rings---any chips, cheese and things w/ mayo, and actually Hot Tamales!!
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Buy a house w/ a pool, and fenced yard. give everyone in my fam some $$, so get a new body but not new boobs cuz mine are awesome!! My daughter would have college pd, and we would travel, and so would my fam.
5. 3 Bad habits: Procrastinator...get ubber anxiety when things are not planned...Love to argue..
6. 6 places I've lived: A lil place called Rexburg, S.L.C (2 x's), Jackson Hole, New York (Yea Baby), Narnia( in my own mind)
7. 6 jobs I've had: Theatre Cashier, Theatre Manager, Ast. Manager of Jay Jacobs, Travel Agent, Office manager, Accountant
8. 5 things most people don't know about me: I was with my G-pa when he passed away (literally right there), Am scared to live in Utah incase I run into my X, Hate the sound of trains when they blow there horns, Literally "threw" a girl off my sister, she was trying to punch my sis cuz some boy checked her out., I love to sing and actually sang threw school, and for my ward.. And I love to write...-----Y'all have been tagged so nope. However Sir Joel.......

13 comments:

Sherri said...

When do you ever leave Narnia?

Montgomery Q said...

Everybody loves the sound of trains in the distance.

You sang threw high school AND threw a girl off your sister?

Sherri said...

Michele and I went and saw the Sex and The City movie! You are Soooo missing out Carrie!!!!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

ya u r evil....see i can smell ur evilness from here....

Montgomery Q said...

Sex and the City looks really good.

Montgomery Q said...

It looks like it will turn me on, because it has as a main character, a girl that looks like a cross between a horse and an orc. .

Montgomery Q said...

Maybe a goblin.

Sherri said...

You would especially like the character "Dante" He has a nude shower scene.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

OH SNAP!!!! NOW I AM GOING!!!

Sherri said...

I'll go again!

Montgomery Q said...

oh snap! my elbow just broke!

Sherri said...

Can you please do something new? Holy Crap girl!!

nan said...

I concure