Monday, March 31, 2008

K YA.....SO I AM FEELING TOTALLY SCRAPPY TODAY!!!


OK SO I FEEL AS THOUGH A BEAT DOWN IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!!!

Here is my sit-chya-tion, and u share ur thoughts on how you would handle this. I have been somewhat designated as to explain parking to the new girls that work here(college students). I have emailed rather kindly suggesting that they only take one spot. That perhaps they watch the door dings and don't!! And if they are car pooling like a few do, then park they r using in front, and the one they use to drive themselves homw seperately further down. All the front is designated for girls only. We have 14 girls and 7-8 spots depending on if they are hogs or not. So after much needed e-mails, on parking etiquette. I noticed on thursday there are these 2 girls that feel entitled to bring there cars, park in the front, one takes 1 1/2 spots, the other parks her car there in the crack o dawn a.m., and then procedes to use her friends car, for errands and lunch. ThinkingSo because we in accoutning also get to park there I was getting annoyed!!(imagine that) So I proceeded to head them off when they got back from lunch, and this is how the conversation went: Hey girls can I talk with u for a sec
them: sure

me: I was noticing Amber has been hitting the bottle perhaps in the morning??(crooked parking)

them: huh?? (and confused looks)

me: well I figured u must be partaking of the bottle since u park completely diagonal in vertical spots??(said w/a smile)

them: oh!!! huh-uh!!

me: well I was hoping since parking is limited if we could get u guys to try parking straight and perhaps, since u don't use both cars and these spots are for the girls that do alot of coming and goings(deposits, mail,grabbing office lunch,po box run. Maybe u could use the one car here since u share it and park the one u r not using, further down.

them: o cuz the parking is getting fuller?? Doofus

me: exactly, plus its just couteous to try and make room for everyone that we can, since we all have to work together. k

them: ok no probme: cool thanks so much guys

K so then come the next day????????????????????

HOLY CRAP THEY BOTH PARKED THERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So needless to say I am slightly annoyed. It has been suggested that I park directly behind them, or try talking to them again.

So my ever so witty and cunningly clever friends. Give me some suggestions!!




22 comments:

Joel said...

I has the perfect solution to this: Get Mary to bring in milkshakes. When she's passing out the milkshakes, ask for fries. Really loud. Mary didn't bring fries, obviously (make sure you don't ask Mary to bring fries when you ask her to bring shakes and whatever you do don't tell her to NOT bring fries. This will ruin the entire plan. Just leave the whole fries issue ambiguous.) When Mary looks at you in confusion, smile knowingly and wink at the girls who have parking problems. Dilemma resolved.

Joel's Other Sister said...

For solutions to parking issues, go here

Montgomery Q said...

You've explained it to them, they are still being dicks. Have the people that enforce parking to come give them a ticket if they're taking up more than one spot. Unfortunately, you can't do anything about the leaving the car their all day, cause that's legal.

Or do the fries thing.

Sherri said...

Tow them away.

Sherri said...

Boot the tire. Paul knows about this.

mandi said...

Get there really early in the morning and park your car completely horizontally across 3 spots. Then take pictures of it and blog about what happens.

Leslie said...

I think that you should slash their tires or put sugar in their gas tank or something like that.
They could never prove that it was you (wear gloves).

Leslie said...

Not to change the subject, but did any of you notice that the top story on MSN for the day is about a lady whos chest beeped at the airport because she had a nipple ring and they made her take it out.
You should see the lady.
She is 37 but looks way older and way less attractive than any of us.
For sure.

Joel's Other Sister said...

Here's the story

Here's a picture

Joel's Other Sister said...

To clarify, the woman demonstrating how to take out the nipple ring in the picture is the woman that the article is about.

Sherri said...

I think she is a lesbian for sure!

Sherri said...

Hey Nan! Send me the pictures from Leslie's last visit! Thanks

nan said...

I think you should just ride your bike to work. Then when they are waiting for you to complain about parking you can say "oh, I don't care I can park in my office if I want." That would show them.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

What truly wise friends I have!!!! I still feel like a good ol fashioned beeotch slappin!!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Ok what is with the piercing of the boobies!!! I swear it makes mine want to turn in and hide!!!!heehee

Leslie said...

NAN...
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Leslie said...

So, what say we all go down to Salt Lake on May 23 (which is a Friday) and go see The Cure in concert. Yeah!!!!
Wouldn't that be so fun.

Sherri said...

Carrie, I'll give you a beeotch slap, if you still feel like one.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

When U care enough to beeotch slap the very best...

Leslie said...

um...
I think that I just ate creamed eggs on toast.

Joel said...

why don't you update? man this is old. you realize i update almost every day, don't you?

Sherri said...

Yes, Let's ALL go see The Cure!!!!!