Monday, February 11, 2008

TEMPLE CELEBRATION





AWESOME!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!


My daughter had her temple performances, and I gotta say it was incredible. They did amazing!! And yes I bawled at numerous times, when the little boy sang The Spirit og God---when my baby came out and danced---when the choir sang--and the finale. So pretty much thru it all. Pres. Iring could not be there due to the fact that he broke his ankle on his treadmill, and Monson was unable to come so the girls did not get their 10-15 minutes with him, he was with Faust's family, since sister Faust passed away Sunday a.m..Pres Nelson, & Bednar and another one(I forget name) was there so it was still awesome. If you go to this web site you can see the practice, of one of my daughters dances, and yes several shots of her, even though some other mom recorded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2QKuIu5G-g Iwould e-mail to y'all but Mr Joel's wont let me e-mail such stuff Blowing Bubble. By the way she is in the deep red skirt and long dark ubber curly hair. On Sunday we got to go to the actual temple dedication performaed by Monson at the temple, we sat in the chapel, and I gotta say it takes your breathe away. There is something awesome about seeing them in there white suits. Then a bunch of moms and I took the kids to the Pineapple Grill to celebrate how well they did, me lovey the sushi rolls. Wish u all could have been there cuz no amount of vid's or pic's will capture all of it.






8 comments:

Sherri said...

That's awesome Carrie!! Kenya is so cute and talented!

Joel said...

Hey, I got mentioned in a blog post by Carrie! And in a very flattering way, too! Thanks, Carrie!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Did mail come yet?

mandi said...

That's really cool! Your daughter is adorable!

Montgomery Q said...

your daughter is keen. I saw phil reisen

Joel said...

No mail yet. Carrie, what is the problem? Don't I deserve my award already? I've been pretty patient.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

I am so freekin sorry Joel, u been ubber patient, lets see what I can do k. Freekin update!!

Becky Nelson said...

That is so cool. It is still hard to beleive your daughter is so big now. Rick and I miss being so close to your family. We did a temple celb. last year for the sacramento temple and Pres. Hinkley came and talked to the kids, it was so cool. take care.