Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY MERRY MERRY & A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! XOXO


I HAVE GOT TO TELL YA ALL I LOVEY YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

We woke up to about 6 new inches of snow and yes my little low sport car got high centered in just the parking lots....hahahaha I dont care I love this time of year and I love the snow!!! We just got done with a ballroom comp, kenya got a few ribbons, but not her usual seconds so she felt bummed. I get the feeling the next comp she is going to GO ALL OUT! Anyway rather then give you fam highlights or funny storues, I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I love you all.....Damnit!!! xoxoxo

8 comments:

JuleeSLC said...

Hey you! It's me, Julee. Sherry found me and now I've reconnected with Nan and Leslie. I hope you are doing well.

XOXO,
J

Leslie said...

are going to update?

Sherri said...

Christmas is over, now what are you going to talk about??

Montgomery Q said...

I remember when it was christmas

nan said...

Oh for Crying out loud! Get an update already.

Sherri said...

What kind of update?

Leslie said...

anything would be good at this point.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Jezz I just did!!! xo