Monday, April 21, 2008

WAY TO FAST!!!!!







Is it just me or does every teen girl pose like this in thier pic's???? An enhancement of lips, the sad but hi look. GOOD THING THEY ARE CUTE ENOUGH TO DO IT!!! This is my niece and my daughter and then the other is Kenya-Ab's-Paigey, just a few of the girls in these ones...



It is crazy to me to see how much they have grown up, Kenya is turning 14 on the 25th, and I am literally gobsmacked!!! Next year she will be performing in ballroom in Utah and a Cali tour, and the year after that she will be headed to Blackpool (one of the biggest ballroom performances in the world) and yes urs truly will be going!!!!! Boys keep calling and texting, (RRRRRR)... And sometimes when they are all giggling and dancing and hanging all together I just feel like grabbing her and squishing her & not wanting her to get one bit older!!! I miss the days of her twisting my hair and sucking her middle fingers. Of watching Sound of Music and Les Mis CATS, a thousand times a day. Well actually she still loves those. So to my friends with 9 yr olds and 10's and 11's don't freekin blink!!!!

8 comments:

Sherri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri said...

They are all so pretty! I can't believe Kenya will be 14. How did you get so old?

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Hey chica u is older then me! But at least we look good!!

Joel said...

I blinked. Now my kids are all as old as me.

nan said...

When Josh started wearing my shoes I knew it was over for the kid stage. Now he tells me to buy him really good shoes because I will be wearing them when he grows out of them.

mandi said...

Your daughter is beautiful! My oldest is getting too old, too. Shame on them.

The Wilson Family said...

What cuties! It was fun to celebrate with Kenya on Sunday....she is such a sweet girl! Love the Wilson Clan

Leslie said...

oh the joys of having a hot, teenage daughter.
one day she is this adorable, sweet young thing, your best friend; the next, she is this gorgeous, hormone raging, boy crazy, sweet to everyone (but you) little beotch (i say this with love).
all i can promise is that it will get worse, oh yes, it will get worse because she will only get hotter and sassier.