Monday, July 28, 2008

Sherri me too....me toooooo Way excited for movie and 4th book!!!!


Ok yesssssssssssss I am ubber excited for this movie, and the 4th book. Now I realize my 30 ish years might make me somewhat advanced for these. And to lust after the vampires, however I am women so freekin hear me roar!!! (rrawwrr)Momma likey!!! I actually had to stop reading the 3rd book for a while cuz the main girl "Bella" was making me freeking crazy. But alas I continued and had to finish, Nan and Sherri we are so going to the movie!! I know you guys usually have to drag me, but I am so gonna drag U if I have to!!!

15 comments:

Sherri said...

Bella just doesn't deserve either one of the guys. It drives me crazy!

nan said...

Can't we just go to the new batman?

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Ok the new Batman is awesome and like I said Heath Ledger is amazing in it. And Bella needs freekin kicked in the head!!!

Sherri said...

Did you get the new book, Carrie?

Montgomery Q said...

4 things that are gayer than this book:

1) Zack Efron making out with Sparkle.

2) Richard Simmons spooning Tom Cruise.

3) People that go to Amazon and "unhelpful"ize any comment that says anything negative about the book.

4) Sorry, there are just 3 things gayer than this book. That includes every object or idea ever made or conceptualized, past, present and future.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

so would that inlcude u?? Sir Paul?

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Sherris are you reading 4??

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri said...

i have it, but have not started reading it yet. i have another book i need to finish first. i'm also trying to get some shirts made for paul, so he won't fart on me.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Sherri it is amazing and way good freekin read it so we can comment on it too...And bug Paul some more.xoxo

Sherri said...

I just finished reading it today. Awesome! So good i read it in 2 days.

Leslie said...

I am not a Twilight fan.
I thought Batman was very depressing.
Who is Sparkle?
And what does unhelpful ize mean?
Is that even a word or is it a Paul word?

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

I think Paul drinks in the a.m....

Sherri said...

Carrie, hun, your blog is sucking.

Leslie said...

yes.
still gay too.
and you give me crap.
sheeesh!