Friday, June 15, 2007

HHHHHMMMMMM............

Lips OK FIRST & FOREMOST........T.G.I.F!!!! I could gab about several subjects, I mean Heaven forbid if my peeps used IM, I mean it is quicker, it is instant....U all just lucky I can navigate thru these computer programs with only months of tinkering, rather then a year!!!(or is it the other way round?....retorical don't answer!!)
I think y'all should consider it.......... Instant message my new found love!!! And look Joel I used small caps so as not to damage your hearing. xoxo





9 comments:

Joel said...

Carrie, I am honored to have been the impetus behind your refrain. Allow me to continue to do so with this sage advice: "Whether tis better to fill thine cup or to hasten thy bidding."

That about says it all.

Montgomery Q said...

HEEY DUDE!!!! WASSUP GOODJOB GETTIN YUR OWN BLOG SO WE CAN SEE STUFF ABOUTCHA AND POST MAD COMMENTZ!!!!LOL

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

woo-hoo my cute boys responded!!!! life is good,and there is peace in the land. Ok I do have a ? how do I make that dang trash can go away, without erasing friends comments? education 101 please,anyone.

Montgomery Q said...

You know I tease because I lovey ya

Sherri said...

What trash can? Are you seeing things?. Yippee for your blog! Lets have a little more updating please.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

the trash cans that show on my comments?? I swear they r there..

nan said...

Yeah! I'm finally here to enjoy your blog! AND you finally have one to enjoy!

Sherri said...

That's just there so you can junk your comment if you so choose. We don't see your trash can, but I see the one for me by my comment. Got it?

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

YA I GET IT....But it still bugs me, but I will be the bigger person & ignore that pesky thing.. ;)Thanks for help Sherri, if it is not IM, or e-mail, I am computer illiterate.